Need Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rdfnd1253, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

I was asked by a fellow member to make an offer on a few BW prototypes and a G2 prototype I was looking for. I sent out a pm stating...."could you send me pics so I can see what Im making an offer on", as some prototypes look awesome and others look silly to stupid. SO I sent that pm out. I waited a couple of days and got no response so i sent one out asking if he got it and if not, I rewrote what I had stated in the previous pm. Well yesterday I noticed the member was on when I went to pm him, so I wrote "let me know if you are still selling them or if you have changed your mind as I will look else where", but in a nice way as I have no bad feelings towards this member. Today I just sent out a pm with the offer amt for all 3 figures.......should have I done that or left it at what is. I dont want to be a haunt and annoy the guy...and I have no anger or anything towards him, but I dont know if he's getting my pms or if he's ignoring me. What should I do as I am interested in the figures but dont want to be a haunt or anything!

OH and by what I wrote I AM IN NO WAY bashing the member as I have no hard feelings or anger towards them...just asking opinions on what I should do or what not!

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm...you could be on the person's ignore list. If that's the case, they aren't getting your pm's at all, so that would explain them not responding to your pm's. Was the person you're trying to pm the one who asked you to make the offer on the prototypes?

3. Rdfnd1253

I saw in a thread he had stated he had prototypes...so i asked to see if he had the ones I was looking for and he said he was looking to dump post G1 prototypes and to make an offer on them.

4. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    he could just be busy with work or maybe his inbox is full.
    give him another day or so then forget about it.

5. Rdfnd1253

Yea I Deffinately will...I just wanted those prototypes badly...well the one at least.

6. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

i usually wait for a couple of days for the seller to pm me back. if he doesnt, i take it that he isnt interested in my offer and go look somewhere else.

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    did you post in his sale thread?
    if he subcribed it will notify him.The problem with pm's sometimes it takes a while to notify you.

8. Rdfnd1253

I dont know if he had a sale thread for the prototypes. I just saw he had stated ina thread that he had various prototypes and decided to message him to see if he had the ones I was looking for and if he was interested in selling them. In which case he wrote back, make me an offer. So I dont know if there is a sales thread for his prototypes.