Need help with Ultraman vintage finds.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by 70s80scollector, Feb 11, 2012.

1. 70s80scollector

70s80scollector Well-Known Member

I was thinking maybe some of you can help me with more info on these two items I picked up today at my collectilbles toy shop. I've looked all over the net and ebay to get info on these but haven't found a thing about them. No reviews, no similar items for sale, no toy line history, nothing. I'd been eyeing these two items for a while but only now did I pick them up because I couldn't find any info on them and get a ballpark price for each. So finally today I just went and picked them up simply because I like Japanese made toys, and they just looked very nice in a retro way.

Any of you out there can share some background on these toys? What do you think is a good going rate for these? Both items seem to have never been removed from the styrofoam packing. Styro is very sharp and white. Box conditions are fair with some dings. Window cellophane are both original and intact, no damages. Both items feature electronic lights and sounds but I haven't tried them out. Both were made in Japan in 1992. No broken parts or damages whatsoever to the items and finish. The Ultra Hawk-1 is complete, including the instruction sheet, unused decal sheets, and accessories. The UH-1 is composed of 3 separate crafts that combine to form the big jet.
    The Jet-VTOL is missing one wing missile, unassembled parts still on sprues, also missing the decal sheet but instruction included. Both figures are in remarkably excellent condition. Factory applied stickers are in excellent condition as well. No peeling noted.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks! Any info would be great!

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    If this board is of no help, you should also ask about these items on sites like: Tokunation, Henshin Justice, Collection DX, Robot Japan, & Toybox DX. The folks there should know what these are and what to price them at in their current condition. People on the forums of the last 3 sites I listed should really be able to help you out in short time.

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Maybe the Toyark as well? You can find a link to it at the top of the main page to the far right.

4. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Just...just stop.

5. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

Okay. That one was made me laugh. lol