Need help with transforming RotF Arcee back to bike mode.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Karhukjnsi, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'm just having trouble with the last part of connecting the wheels with the rest of the body, I don't know where I'm going wrong, but I'm sure one of ya'll can help.

I got most things lined up with each other, it's the just last folding it back up, and lining THAT up with each other. I try to get the hub-cap to connect to the front wheel, but it won't come in together naturally, when I press on it, the back of the bike gets messed up in the coming together. It's like there's a peg that won't go in, and there is a peg/whole thing in it, when I connect that, then I can't get the front wheel to come together, and so on. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong with the alignment of that contorted spine part in putting it back.

I took some pics, maybe they'll help?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    Isn't this your 3rd thread about this ?

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    For a while, it was asking for videos, no longer am I asking for videos, but instead someone's helpful instructions.

4. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Damn i wish i had her, anyway good luck on the transforming when you (fiddle) play eit it youll find it

5. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

I'll help you.

Ok first, look at the following pic. Note the red arrow. You want that piece to have it's "third smaller pipe" facing the rear of the motorcycle. Also make sure you have the spine curled up like I do in the pic. Now, note the blue circle. When you fold that big "wheels" piece on the side of the motorcycle, you want to make sure those peg together. Just flip it up and pinch those together, and make sure the big pink side panel fits into the "chest piece/windshield piece."

[​IMG]

As for the other side, look at the following pic. Yellow goes into yellow, blue goes into blue. You just have to fiddle with the alignment of the wheel to make sure both pegs fit in right. It's easier if you wedge it into the "chest piece" first, and then align the wheel in to the pegs.

So make sure you have everything I have circled so far pegged together and the big pink side panels wedged into the "chest piece/windshield piece", and you should be good. :)  Hope this helps.
    [​IMG]