Need help with tightening a joint

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, Aug 2, 2009.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Wasn't sure if I should post this here or somewhere in the Radicons section, so..yeah if this is wrong feel free to move.

Ok so I have RotF Mixmaster, easily my favorite figure in the line (despite his arms still being a bit annoying to transform properly). And he's pretty much perfect except for his kneepads. One of them is much much looser than the other, so I'm planning on using some tacky glue (best I have, no superglue or anything like that) to try and tighten it buuuut I have no idea what I'm doing and don't want to mess it up, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    If you can't buy super glue or whatever, carefully wrap the piece in a small amount of scotch tape until it fits better.

3. mirage6530

mirage6530 Well-Known Member

use small drops and keep moving the piece until the glue harders DONT LET IT SIT STILL OR IT WILL STAY.

4. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I stick a little piece of paper in the ball joint. I don't know how fix pin hinge joints.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

This is exactly what I do for ball joints! Glad to see I'm not the only one!

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Well, I think I got it to work, it's not floppy like it was, not sure what I did though because I ended up having the piece on the wrong side and I was frustrated and removed most if not all the glue I'd put on it. *shrug*