Need help with something I want

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by AtomicBallSac, Jun 6, 2010.

1. AtomicBallSac

AtomicBallSac Destroyer of Worlds

Ok here's the back story, a few months ago I was in a local comic shop and was looking through a book with all of the profiles of the transformers (IDW or Dreamwave style artwork), I didn't pick it up like i should've.

I'm currently looking for this book, don't know the name but the guy at the shop told me that it was call the allspark almanac

I looked online and found it but that wasn't it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

If you have it for sell I want it.

Thanks

2. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

The Allspark Almanac is for Transformers Animated, I think. You are looking for Transformers: More than Meets the Eye Offical Guidebook. The originals published by Dreamwave are somewhat rare and will run you a nice penny, and some people are trying to scalp the recent IDW rerelease of it for ridiculous prices. vol 1 came out in October 2008 and vol 2 came out in Dec 2008. I found vol 2 easy on clearance at a local comic shop and didn't realize that I wanted it so I didn't think of picking up vol 1. I've recently been trying to procure vol 1 but people are scalping it thinking it is the same as the original release. The prices are almost as ridiculous as Transformers: The Ultimate Guide, but I managed to pick one of those up for super cheap, in awesome shape.

If you find somewhere that actually has them in stock and does not scalp them, could you let me know. Thanks very much. eBay has the DW versions for sale right now, but I already have the IDW vol 2 version so I'd like the IDW vol 1 version to go with it. Here's the listings:

Volume 1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&Category=4696&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2

Volume 2
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-Transforme...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519336c0f9

3. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or if interested, I have the complete set of 8 comics that make up the 2 Trade Paperbacks