Need help with some names...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by chaosbringer_00, May 10, 2007.

1. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

Hi all. So I've been typing up a list of every TF I own (which is, sadly, far too easy), and I've come across some minor trouble. I want to put down the names of every individual TF, and I can't for the life of me remember the names of the six Universe Micromaster Arielbots. I've looked everywhere, too-BWTF, Seibertron, TFU, etc. Does anyone have the names somewhere, and, if at all possible, which one's whch? Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
  3. chaosbringer_00

Ahh, thanks. Much appreciated.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Where did you get them and how long ago? I'd love to have a set to face off against the MM Devastator.

5. chaosbringer_00

I got them for Christmas this past year, though I don't have any idea where my folks got them. I'll ask them later-they're pretty sick of TFs right now, 'cause I just spent $100 on MP-05 (which they weren't exactly thrilled about). Let me say, though, that they are teh awesomeness. If I may indulge in some shameless self-advertisement for a moment, you can check them out in my comic thread (link in sig). Check the 10th page or so.

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I got my set fairly recently (a few months) and they can be found at KB (most likely), Big Lots (not as likely), and CVS (likely, but often slim pickings and expensive) nation-wide. You should still be able to snag them at KBs.