Fan Art: need help with my tf tattoo

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by WilsonFisk, Dec 7, 2006.

1. WilsonFisk

WilsonFisk Member

Hey guys question

As you can all tell I'm brand new to this site, but I'm also a HUGE g1 TF fan...I am planning on getting a Half Sleeve TF tattoo, now I found this forum by googling Transformer tattoos and i see TONS of great artists and people here.

My question is, would anyone be willing to help me design a sleeve (if you dont know, is a full scene of characters from my shoulder down to my elbow) of some of my favorite transformers, or if you have any ideas please dont be shy to let me know.

a few of my faves
    soundwave, megatron, starscream, ironhide, grimlock (also forgot about all of soundwaves cassettes)

please help me out, greatly appreciate it, and youd be apart of my right arm forever :) 
    thanks, chris

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Tempting as that is, I can't draw worth a damn, so good luck! Maybe post this in the TF Fan Art forum?

3. WilsonFisk

WilsonFisk Member

ah, thanks for the reply anyways, and you are right, didnt think (but should have) about putting it in the fan art forum ><

4. WilsonFisk

WilsonFisk Member

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like to help, but all I have is a tatoo of G1 Mirage on my left forearm. What? Can't see it? :D 

6. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Merged.

7. WilsonFisk

WilsonFisk Member

thanks supermega, and i'm not ready to give up so quickly on this forum ive just spent like 25 minutes looking through this section and wow, amazing.

just incase anyone will put some effort into it, id like it to actually be a scene maybe on cybertron or on earth maybe, with the autobots fighting the deceps or something of the like, with maybe galvatron in the background in space, who knows, im not an artistic type, but i have faith in some of you guys here, that you can pull something amazing out.

maybe you can even hide your initials in the tat itself, so your art will be on my arm :p