Need help with my 1/48 VF-1J

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ra88, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Some of you might remember my FACTS Haul thread, in which I said that I was able to get a 1/48 Hikaru VF-1J for 90 euros (around 100-110 dollars). Well, right now I'm glad that I paid that little for it, because yesterday he took a shelfdive...

..And broke one eargun/antenna and a connection piece of the backpack. Yeah, I'm rather pissed right about now. The backpack still holds on nicely, but the single antenna is a rather annoying sight, to say the least. And I can't glue it back on, BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT. AAAAAAAAARGH.

Does anyone know if I can get a replacement head somewhere (or even get a VF-1S head, since I like that one better)? Because this is really driving me nuts.

Oh yeah, here's a picture to show the damage (they're photoshopped pics though, since my camera is acting up again).

[​IMG]

2. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

I'd take a trip over to the macrossworld.com forums. People there do recasts and such, and someone could probably help.

3. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

I'll back that up. A lot of times the guys over there that are into kitbashing will trade heads, sell heads, buy busted heads for "weathered" bashes and do all kinds of other stuff. You may luck out and end up with a straight up trade for a perfect head with somebody who wants to do a battle-weary bash.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

5. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I second, er, third that remark! MWF can probably hook you up.