Need help with finding Sub-titled Japanese TF series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by highlander3000, Oct 6, 2007.

1. highlander3000

highlander3000 Jump around!

News Credits:
    I really enjoyed TV Nihon's Subs of Transformers Galaxy Force. It's made me want to find other Japanese series to watch on DVD. I heard that Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory were subbed by fans and then put out on official DVDs. I would love to see these but I live in region 1. Are they available there? I'm also interested in subs of Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo. Are there any available? I'm really not into the dubs. I watched the Headmasters one and thought it was awful. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Andrew

2. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory are all put onto DVD for Europe. Look out for them.

Not aware of any BW II or Neo DVDs though.

3. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    Just because one dub is bad doesn't mean they're all bad. Best to give each fandubbing team a chance before you tell them they all suck.

However the Star Dubs are professional and they're the WORST...those may be what you saw. Fandubs are VAST improvements on those.

Also, I may be wrong, but I suspect that finding fan or professional subs of Headmasters, Victory, Zone, Masterforce, and the various BW cartoons other than what's already out there and on the DVDs may be difficult at this point. Of course you can still get Micron Densetsu (Armada) and Superlink( Energon).

--Moony