Need help with figuring out Paypal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnicronHound, Aug 21, 2006.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey there, I need help with figuring out how Paypal really works. I have a bank account only connected to paypal, and I wan'ts to know if it's slower recieving money than it is to send money from the bank account. Thanks for any help.

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yes some time it takes some time to get paid for items. if the money is in you Paypal accoun and you want the money transfer to your bank account it can take you to 5 working days. plus there are the fees.

3. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok that's cool, but say if I was to sell something then should I wait to have the payment clear, or should I just send the package while it clears. Also can a credit card payment be transfered onto a bank account, or would it just be held up in Paypal?

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Always wait for the payment to clear before you send, unless you personally know and trust them.

If you use a Payal card, pretty it's deducted from your Paypal account. But there may be some instant paypal credit card > bank transfer options, not sure

Paypal > bank transfers takes 3 days, and it's scary watching your money disappear like that

5. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok one last question, would a debit card work just as fast as a credit card?