need help with dlx megs reshell

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by jetfire4321, May 8, 2010.

1. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

i know this is not the appropriate place for this but hey is their a radican qustion area if you do then sorry but anyways what scale car kit would fit on the deluxe ultimate battle pack megs if you dont know what im talking heres a pic [​IMG]

not the same color tho but does it really matter?
    and thanks for any responds

2. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

3. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

thank you so much man

4. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

aanybody?!?!?

5. ZombieBalls

ZombieBalls Drives fast

I have that deluxe Megs and some diecast cars around that size that may help give you some reference. As all cars have different dimensions in real life, I don't know that there is a single answer on scale, unless you knew the exact car model you wanted to use. I'll leave the math to you if you're interested. A good calculator is at Wings & Wheels Modelers / Scale Conversion Calculator. Sorry for the cellphone pics, hope they suffice. Good luck on the reshell, I've always wanted to try one but haven't been brave enough to pick a TF and a model car that may never be either again if I mess up.
    [​IMG]

The yellow diecast taxi is a '96 Chevrolet Caprice by Superior. It is listed as 1/34 scale. It's real life dimensions according to Wikipedia are 214" long by 78" wide by 56" high.
    [​IMG]

The '06 Camaro concept diecast is a nearly identical match dimension-wise, to a movie deluxe Bumblebee. This car by Jada Toys is marked 1/32 scale. The real car is 190" long by 76" wide by 54" high.
    [​IMG]

The diecast Audi R8 by Kinsmart is a 1/36 scale. Obviously, the ROTF deluxe Sideways/Dead End mold is based on this for further perspective, though the TF is a larger scale than 1/36. The real life car is 175" long by 76" wide by 49" high.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

thanks so much zombie balls

7. ZombieBalls

ZombieBalls Drives fast

No problem, hope it was useful. One of these days I'm going to try a reshell.