Fan Art: Need help with collage

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Emperor Zarak, May 23, 2011.

1. Emperor Zarak

Emperor Zarak Decepticon Emperor

News Credits:
    I was wanting to make a collage of the roles the Voice actors played that are attending Botcon but I have no skill. I have all the pictures so no need to look for them. Anyone interested in helping me?

2. ZombieBalls

ZombieBalls Drives fast

That's really original. Do you mean you're planning on presenting it at Botcon? If so I assume you intend it to be an actual collage in hard copy form (sorry if that was obvious).

I think the thing about a collage is that it can be random by default and still look good. You already have the pictures so whether you're just printing them out and gluing them to poster board or digitally collaging them, I don't see how you could go wrong. I'd imagine if you're doing this digitally a big monitor to lay all this out in GIMP or Photoshop (MS Paint?) would be the most important thing after the images themselves.

I take it you've seen these voice actor collages that were recently on TFW (don't know who did them):

Morgan Lofting
    [​IMG]

Jack Angel
    [​IMG]

I wish I could be more of a help but good luck to you, it sounds like a great idea.

3. Emperor Zarak

Emperor Zarak Decepticon Emperor

News Credits:
    I plan on making it digitally then printing it out. but I have no idea how. I have Gimp, Photoshop, and MS Paint