Need help with A. Starscream leg

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sapphire-Light, May 13, 2009.

1. Sapphire-Light

Sapphire-Light Red sports car

News Credits:
    I Need help with Animated Starscream leg.

The right leg is VERY LOOSE to the point that if I toch it slightly it fells, I can pull it easyly with two fingers and no force at all.

I can't even bend that leg without it coming off, I used nail polish but it stll comes off.

So I wanted to see if the joint had a isuee and I take of his left leg to make the comparation.

The left leg is hard to come off , I notice the right joint looked a bit different from the left one, the right one looks smaller (is like is missing the tip) and the tip is rounder that the left one; I added pics so you can compare.

Also when I put it back it makes a click sound that the right one dosen't.

What I could do to fix this? maybe apoxie sculpt?

Attached Files:

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I would try building it up a little bit with something stronger than nail polish like crazyglu. But I don't have a lot of experience with it, outside of gluing my finger to my thumb.

3. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

A better option might be to go buy a new one, put the crappy one back in the box, and return it. j/k A little epoxy glue/rubber cement/superglue dab will fix that quite well. I would just put a tiny bit on and experiment and add more as needed.

4. Starscream1201

Starscream1201 Innovator

you could try with a little of glue, and you can put it back on after it almost dry
    it should be tied after that

5. Sapphire-Light

Sapphire-Light Red sports car

News Credits:
    Thanks everyone, I used the glue and is mush better now, now he can stand and I can move his leg without it poping off :D  :music 

LOL looks like someone alredy did that with him, I got him used at BBstore since I wasen't able to find one in the store, and he was the only avalible >-<

I would have returned him if it didn't cost $13 sending something to the us. :sly2: