Need Help with a Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TheCheryl, Mar 28, 2009.

1. TheCheryl

TheCheryl New Member

Okay let's give you a visual in case no one recognizes the guy on name basis alone.

[​IMG]

Hi! I'm The Cheryl, new to the forum, long time fan of transformers with a little girl who's nuts about the shows. Her dad's father decided to get her a transformer the first day they met. He's one of those big money types and got the kid the Leader Class Deep Desert Brawl. She was four. The poor thing has no instructions on him, I assume the man threw it out with the box.

I searched everywhere I cannot find an online instruction sheet for how to transform what is now a twisted up half-half tangled mess of a transformer. Anyone have the instructions that they're willing to scan? I'd be so grateful. Please and thank you. :) 

2. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    welcome to the boards, i'll see what i can do, i have the instructions, but my scanner is messed, there are supposed to be instructions on the hasbro website

3. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
  4. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  5. oddsey

oddsey Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman?

News Credits:
    :lol 

I had been looking for a different set of instructions earlier and had it open on another tab. Just had to flick through a couple of pages to find it.

Handy part of their site. I just wish they would separate the TF's into different sections for each line or something.

6. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Good luck getting the little girl to make sense of those instructions. Even with those instructions, Brawl is one HARD figure to transform. It still takes me 10 minutes to get it from robot to tank.

7. TheCheryl

TheCheryl New Member

Thanks a bunch! :D 

Ha ha, the majority of her collection I'm still prompted to transform for her. No more than a minute per mode before I transform them again, my niece is nuts like that. I should get her to transform it for laughs. Five year olds and harder transformers, lol. It'll blow my mind once she figures it out, though considering she's not willing to tie her shoes yet, I'm not going to hold my breath. :lol 

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits: