Customs: Need help with a fall of cybertron custom

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SG hailstorm, Jun 28, 2012.

1. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

remember the cybertron menasor i got from motor city comic con? i want to make it into a fall of cybertron version character but i cant figure out who

I dont want to make a guardian robot or omega supreme, and i dont really want it to be menasor still (considering motormaster has a WFC design slong with breakdown dead end and dragstrip)

I was thinking a head master Using armada rook but not sure (i really want to work with menasors size to scale with the upcoming deluxes)

Any and all help apriciated!

P.S this is at the moment in planning stage considering i have no character in goal yet and once all my beast era customs are done and posted here than i'll start work on this, im trying to sort and prioritize the way i do things as i now 2 sets and two random customs (all together 4 figures) on my bench unfinished/awaiting finsl parts/touchups

2. SG hailstorm

Anybody? o_O 

3. Taiki

Taiki Well-Known Member

errrrr. tough call?... honestly... there aren't many transformers characters with drills... aside from Menasor/Moledive... and maybe Nosecone?...

4. SG hailstorm

Well im considering removing the drills but im not sure, maybe a FOC beast machines tankor? I'd need another right arm though

5. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

FOC Scorponok? Headmaster check. Cybertronian check. . . kinda works.
    Similar transformations. Take of his drills give him a tail leave the treads hence the cybertronian not to earthy kinda thing. Maybe even call him Zarak so his name isn't Skorponok . . . yuh know after an earth creature.

6. SG hailstorm

hmmmm, interesting idea you got there