Customs: Need Help: Wing Wolf mod

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I wanna do this mod but I wanna find out if there's a way to make it permanent.

Wing Wolf:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has anyone ever done this mod before? Is there a way to take off the rest of divebomb and leave his wings on?

2. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 Insert clever joke here.

Heh,it´s like a cybertron Fuzor Silverbolt.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Actually, I was considering doing something similar to my Snarl, although I hadn't considered using Divebomb as a base.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, though. Are after a means of attiching the wings so that you don't have to remove them when you transform Snarl?
    If so, I haven't worked that out yet. Trouble is, the area of the back that you'd attach the wings to work out as either his right arm or the sides of his waist. I'd consier adding a hinge platform and using the rear part as a base, but that faces the front in robot mode, so that won't easily work, either.

I'm still working on the possibility, but I think whatever happens it'll be a relatively complex mechanism if we're to avoid removing the wing section.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you can't permanently attach divebomb on his back since you're basically flipping the torso inside out when you transform him.

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Not to his back directly, no. I just wondered if it might be possible to attach it to some kind of hinge mech, and mount it somewhere else that doesn't move so much (like the groin mass, for example). I'm not sure of details yet, but if I don't get to it first, it might help with someone else's brainstorming... :p