Customs: Need Help w/ Hearts of Steel Starscream.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Lion, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    I'm really liking the comic...and loving starscream. I want to do a fully transformable custom (nowhere near the talent of the guy doing Megatron), but I'm using existing parts....so far, I've decided on the more "Dragon Winged" version. I'm using 2 RID Megs and Vector Prime...Has anyone seen a model kit I can use for the place parts?? Engine and propellers??? I think it would be fairly easy to do just the bot mode (which is what I usually do for customs)...but really like both modes. Any help or suggestions with parts or bodies I can use would be great.

2. Apocalypse-Prime

Apocalypse-Prime Active Member

If your looking for engine or car parts you should try craftstores. The only one that I know has kits for sure is ragshop.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I don't see why he would need car parts?

4. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

No go get awghrits brothers airplane set kit....that should kinda start you off.

And go get a casing for oldschool locomotives off ebay...I dont know, just some suggestions.

If you want something that definantley look's some sort of steam age and such, check game's-workshop fr part code's....they have quite a few for warhammer, and other name brand franchise's.