Fan Art: Need help sizing for sig

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Tigertrack, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hi all. I need help sizing this picture to agree with signature rules. I've tried editing it in Photobucket but it becomes so small you can't read the text.
    Here's the original size:
    [​IMG]

Or if you want to improve on it, here's the original picture.

[​IMG]

Would somebody please be kind enough to help me out? Thanks!

2. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    I might try to help you....Wish me luck!!!!

(But my plan does have me using it for my sig. for a day..to see Image Shack can use make is small....yet still with the ability to read...then I'll send you a Private Message with the image in it...hope you don't mind. :) )

Edit:No need to make it my Sig. for a day....It's small...and some what readable..is this OK:[​IMG]

;) 

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hi there, thank you. I find that too small to read. I have to squint my eyes to read it and that's uncomfortable.
    I have provided original picture if you want to create something with it. And if you do want to use it for your sig, make sure yours is different than mine, otherwise it might be confusing if you know what I mean. I appreciate it, thanks!

4. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    O.K.....I Could do something to help you....and about the Sig thing was because after Playing with it for a bit...I was going to use MY sig to see if it could survive the day...and if it did...I would hand it over to You so you can use it for your sig...Then I was going to go back to my Sig of Soundwave kicking ass...and stuff...but now that's a stupid idea now sooooo....

Wish Me luck....and I hope you understand my story :thumb 

Edit: Photoshop is being mean to me tonight....mabye later or tomorrow...Sorry :(