Customs: Need help/reference pic for custom TFA Ironhide please

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by astig, Jun 29, 2011.

1. astig

astig Optimus Prime's Driver

News Credits:
    Hi guys, i need your help!!!

I saw a page on the allspark almanac vol.2 (i think) that contains the concept art of animated ironhide's earth mode(red pickup truck). the moment i saw it, i said to myself i have to make this custom! i might use the animated sentinel prime toy as a base or build from scratch, but before i can do that, i need to get some clear reference pics from that page. i found this on the net, but i need a clearer image of IH's red truck mode
    [​IMG]
    Im hoping you guys could help me out, please if you have a copy of the almanac and don't mind sharing, even just the pic of the truck mode, can you please post it here? i'd really appreciate it.

thanks in advance :) 

2. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

I did some scouring and can only find his bot mode. You'll most likely have to wait to find someone who does own it. It's weird that no one's posted the truck, though. You'd think they would...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. astig

News Credits:
    thanks! yeah my thoughts exactly! i've been searching for days now and haven't had any luck on the truck mode. Thanks for your help :) 

4. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

5. Warsman

Warsman Active Member

I'm not sure if you still need it, but I scanned this in for you:

[​IMG]

Wars

6. astig

News Credits:
    Bigbot3030 and Warsman, oh thank you very much guys! yes this is what im searching for. thanks again! much appreciated! :thumb 

7. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

More credit should go to warsman for actually scanning it, but your welcome. Anything I can do to help out someone else make animated toys. Keep posting on your progress and ideas! I'd love to see what you come up with.

I've been trying to decide if making him from sentinel, or trying to mod the cybertron mode version would be possible. I feel like there's anouther toy out there that would work better, but I have yet to really dig into it.

Good luck!

Randy!

8. astig

News Credits:
    ^Thanks. I already have a plan for the sentinel mold, but my problem for that is Ironhide will still look a bit like sentinel with the hood in his front. so i'll be reserving this plan as a backup. Im going to try and go the more complicated route and start from a different mold with lots of heavy modding. thanks again and good luck to you too! :)