need help on NHL 10 For PS3

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by G1Decepticons, Jan 10, 2010.

1. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

I need some advice on how to get good. I have been moslty getting ym ass kicked in the game on a rookie level when playong as pens agaisnt red wings. When ever i go to shott for a goal none of my team members is there for a pass and shoot. I use the nhl94 controls cause nhl10 controls are too much for me at the moment. I know if i keep playing it i will get betetr but i need soem other advice to ehlp em good i tried the tutorials to help me how to shoot and so on. What other advice can you guys offer me.

2. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Don't be a puck hog, pass often. By passing you will eventually open up a shooting lane or find someone in front of the net for the one timer. Rushing down and shooting right away instead of giving your guys time to get in the zone is, for the most part, just giving the other team the puck.
    Also, check what kind of offense you have set up. I like crash the net. Puts someone in front of the net where they can either one time it in or take some smacks at rebounds. :) 

Chuck

3. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

I hope it helps everytime i get down to the other end to shoot there are like 3-4 other guys from the other teama round me and the rest of my team is behind me.