Need help on how to ship a Energon Omega Sentinal

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G60Force, Jul 5, 2011.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    C'mon I seriously NEED HELP!! I to dumb to figure it out... *sigh*

Who know the transformation to get an Energon Omega Supreme/Sentinal into a shoebox parcel? I need a picture or drawing or even a better write out instruction.. sorry guys :( 

and I searched USPS.com for USA to Netherlands but can't find that special SHOEBOX

Thnx for the help! :D 

Here is why I need more parts and more more more Supreme's and Sentinal's :D 
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/423856-i-gotta-have-omega-supreme-wip.html

Attached Files:

2. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Break it down to the two components and see if they can articulate enough to compress. If you want to save money, have it shipped First Class.

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    one, poor omega sentinel, best use of that mold to be just rendered to just being a combiner piece :( 

but yeah, knightdramon has the best idea, i still need to find the back doors and the leg for my omega sentinel's headmaster, need it so badly!!! love that toy

4. G60Force

Ebay:
    I'm keeping it original just with cybertron prime in it... just like I have with my Omega Supreme... so that 4 of that mold considering... regular powered up limb mode + energon wingblade mode (of which if I can find a second cheap will be in the other config)

So that seems like a great idea splitting them up.... gonna have to see....

what are the rulez for first class that person does have other toy I want....
    so some could fit with 1 half... and 1 with the other :) 

someone that's got a list of specs/costs ... with weight/dimesion so that I can see up till which I can fill a package?

5. G60Force

Ebay:
    any more tips? :D 

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Cybertron Prime? How in the world do you get Cybertron Prime to fit into the Energon Omega Supreme mold? Do you mean Energon Optimus?

As for shipping, if there's another figure the guy has and you want it, you probably would save on shipping if you put everything into the same package. It depends on the size of this other figure and the shipping service this guy will be using, however, so if you could provide that information it could probably help us help you.

7. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    Ship it parcel post, break it down and condense the two sides of energon omega sentinel into their gun platform mode specified in the instructions. From there, move the legs closer. You should be able to form something like a square with a tad of things sticking out, kinda like Idaho. In that most compressed state, you can probably get away with 10$ shipped, especially if you two are close to each other.

8. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

are we talking about us to us or us to netherlands? if it's to netherlands it's either priority international or first class. first class is cheapest, has 4 lb limit and no tracking, priority international has 70 lb limits, has some tracking but cost almost twice as much.

9. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    he will fit in the shoe box priority box :) 

i have shipped three this way...you need to split him in halves...then do some creating folding along the joints..but he will fit with packaging and ship fine.

10. G60Force

Ebay:
    can someone please..... :D  show me a picture?
    I have a seriously hard time figuring out :( 

11. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When I sold an Omega Supreme, I was able to fit it into a box about 12" x 8" x 10". Takes a lot of folding but it fits.

12. G60Force

Ebay:
    and FUUUUU I googled the **** but can't find the cost of shipping a box the same dimensions as a shoebox it only direct me to buying empty shoebox-shipping-boxes :) 

what am I doing wrong :D 

13. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    split it in the halves...then you have to do folding along the joints to make the 1/2 fit in the box...sorry but i do not have an energon omega sentinel anymore( i sold my supreme and setinel on ebay a while ago)

and then you have to work on making them fit in the box...

it does not take too much effort to get them to fit once they are folded up correctly (each half)

14. G60Force

Ebay:
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG WTF .... my dad said.. "Son I'm dissapoint!" :D  What on earth am I doing wrong... pics or drawings pleaassee:rolleyes: 

Attached Files:

15. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

^ If I received a TF through the post like that I would go mental.

16. G60Force

Ebay:
    yeah of course :)  but this is just a test fit :(  with my O.Sentinal from my own collection I had it shipped from the states for 43dollars (excl 65 for the figure) so the I didn't knew about any cheaper ways, the rest of the omega supremes I want are gonna be kitbash fodder anyways ;) 

17. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:

For future reference: Don't ship anything in a generic Nike box from the last several years. They're barely strong enough to protect a pair of shoes, never mind toys.

18. G60Force

Ebay:
    C'mon I seriously NEED HELP!! I to dumb to figure it out... *sigh*

Who know the transformation to get an Energon Omega Supreme/Sentinal into a shoebox parcel? I need a picture or drawing or even a better write out instruction.. sorry guys :( 

and I searched USPS.com for USA to Netherlands but can't find that special SHOEBOX

Thnx for the help! :D 

Here is why I need more parts and more more more Supreme's and Sentinal's :D 
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/423856-i-gotta-have-omega-supreme-wip.html

19. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Use a bigger box?

20. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    There's a huge price difference when it comes to shipping some of the larger or heavier items. When I could not find the right box size, I cut up a larger box to get it to a shipping dimension that will accommodate the product size.