Need help, official Botcon covention activities

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Blue Meanie, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Hey everyone, I am planning everything while I am on vacation visiting my friends, and I can't load the Botcon brochure because my POS laptop can't get Acrobat to work. What days do the official Botcon events begin? Is anything like registration occuring on Wednesday or is everything starting on Thursday? If anyone has an timetable of when everything starts or an Itinerary they have typed they can paste it would be of great help. We are trying to plan blind. Thanks in advance.

2. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Blue Meanie here's what last year's schedule was like. This year's schedule will most likely be set up similar. Although as of yet they haven't posted the '07 schedule.

Officially BotCon begins Thursday June 28th @ 4:30pm when people pick up their prereg packages. For the general public a.k.a. walk-ins (someone correct me if I'm wrong) it starts on Saturday June 30th.

Prereg can be picked up on Weds, but that's ONLY for those in the Customizing class. The rest wait till the next day

Hope that answers your questions :) 

3. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Perfect, that is exactly what I needed! Thanks. I can get a cheaper flight and hotel stay because my friend is not going to his class.