Need help! KO Ratbat/Frenzy or not???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tenebrouser, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

This is the front and back of the card. Sorry, this is the best image I can get at the moment.

[​IMG]

From the posts I've found in trying to research this, I've read some conflicting observations about the differences between fake and real figures. This card is unpunched and Ratbat's weapons are chrome instead of gold. What was this about? Did later versions use chrome?

If there's a thread that has all the differences in it, I haven't yet found it. I would very much appreciate any help with identifying this one way or the other.

Thanks

2. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    It's a knockoff. Frenzy's hips are the wrong color. Plus, I think the knockoff is the only version that has both a painted-details Ratbat and silver weapons. Pretty sure the real things were only either (1) painted-details Ratbat with gold weapons, or (2) sticker-details Ratbat with silver weapons.

3. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ratbat's pretty expensive...I'm talking about the original one. How about those KOs are they any good?

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I'm baffled by the sellers who advertise their KOs as being 'reissues', when it's pretty common knowledge that what they're selling has never been officially reissued...

5. Gestalts Vault

Gestalts Vault Well-Known Member

Request a larger image close-up of the cassettes. I know there are slight box differences also, you can find the thread stickied on these boards.