Need Help in OHIO

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wingtie, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Wingtie

Wingtie Active Member

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but this pertains to members who live in Ohio, I am looking to get rid of a huge chunk of transformers and I am heading to Toys Time Forgot it is in Canal Fulton, just want to know if anyone has ever dealt with the owner thanks.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    While I've never dealt with them, I do know someone who has. I don't talk to him any more, but I do remember asking him about selling stuff to them. They're usually fair, but you'll be getting store credit for your stuff. I've actually been there, they usually have a good stock of stuff, but imo their prices are a bit high (then again, i'm cheap, lol). If you want to get actual money for them, you're better off selling them to fellow board members.

3. Wingtie

Wingtie Active Member

LOL I did try maybe no one interested or maybe priced to high. not sure. I did go today and he seemed like he wanted to help but with the economy he said it was hard to buy at the moment. did trade a few for loose movie Blackout and a movie Ironhide.

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Never dealt with them before but I'm in Ohio and interested in finding out where this place is... "Gooogle, where the hell is Canal Fulton?!?!"

good luck btw

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    For anybody curious about this place, they actually have a website:

http://www.toystimeforgot.com/

They usually have more TF's than what's listed on there. At least that's what the case was when I was last there, though that was a good long time ago.