Need Help Identifying Some Mystery Transforming Toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Reynold1, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Reynold1

Reynold1 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I recently picked up a lot of G1 Transformers online and these pieces were in the lot. I can't really find any information on them (except for the Diaclone Blitzwing which I am really confused on as it has everything needed to make it authentic except for the "Takara Japan" stamp). The small jet has G.K. 1984 Taiwan printed under its wing. The red truck and white truck both have "MC Toy" printed underneath. The large black 4WD Jeep has "Straco" printed on its battery compartment and walks around both forward and back. Everything else I could not find identifying marks on. Any help is greatly appreciated and if I stumbled upon anything awesome, please point it out haha. Thanks again!!!

Attached Files:

2. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  3. Reynold1

I think I must have another variation of the KO then because I do have the holes for the missiles, the buttons for firing them (I can even see the spring inside), and the Diaclone stickers have the black shadowing. Thanks for the info though!

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, as far as the red truck thing in the 1st picture, I have a couple of guys from the same line, but I haven't been able to find out much about them. Like, I found the website & a couple of photos (they mostly made regular toy cars rather than transformers), but I never saw any specific info.

I'll take some pictures of the ones I have tomorrow or something, but I got em at superstore in the early 90s, and I remember them being kinda... random dudes haha. I have a pink & blue truck like yours, a yellow Jeep, as well as 2 cab forward trucks.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i had that white truck before, no idea what it is though

6. Reynold1

Thanks for all the help, so I guess the red and white trucks are basically a generic mold then? I'm still really interested in finding out what the jet is and the white piece and the gray vehicle (?) though.

7. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I think the white/grey cross-shaped thing is a Star Wars toy. Some kind of power supply/refuel thing. If I remember correctly the top middle bit pulls up and rotates. It came with a selection of tiny hand tools for your figures to hold and couple of rubber cables with suckers on the end so you could attach them to spaceship toys you wanted to refuel.

*Googles*

It was called a 'Vehicle Maintenance Energizer'.

Hmm... didn't realise this was a rather old thread...

8. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    There were a couple of knockoffs of blitzwing, that one is likely one of the most common (made by the same people who made all the combiner giftset knockoffs with menasor substituting computrons limbs).

Other than that,

the second vehicle (the white truck) has kind of a tonka vibe to it, that might be a place to start looking. Do ANY of these have makers marks or identifying info on them?

The SD tomcat, could it be a knockoff of one of the SD Macross figures? Does it have a robot mode?

9. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

the red pick up looks like it might be a zybot, or a bybot.

10. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

Actually, more than three years, but "whatevs."

And the red missile is from Micronauts Giant Acroyear.