Need help here...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by bariprime, Jul 2, 2010.

1. bariprime

bariprime Elite Guard Commander

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I need some help on that Omega Supreme's Last Stand level (the end of the Decepticon campaign). I can't pass it and none of the tactics work for me. So basicly I need 2 guys to pass this level on Hard. We can play at 8:00 PM Turkish time. Thanks

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    On hard? Pfft, it's easy. When you start it up choose Breakdown. When the battle starts transform to vehicle mode and STAY LIKE THAT. Only go to bot mode if you need to. Keep circling the area while chipping away at his health with your guns. Soundwave and Megatron will act as a distraction for most of OS's attacks. If he targets you, just use Breakdown's boost to speed away.

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Yep, just zip around as the little guy and stop to shoot him when your fellow Decepticons have him distracted.

4. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

you know how there are 2 walls to hide behind?

I utilize only 1 for the majority of the battle.

I used Megatron by the way.

I armed him with any weapon that zooms in and then his second weapon is one that does tremendous damage, ex. scrapmaker, rocket launcher, or Megatron's fusion cannon.

You MUST master the drive, transform, pop shots, yes shots, transform dodge etc

you leave at least 1 wall intact since you will need this for later in the shootout.

same applies for Energon cubes.....hold off until flashing red final energy meter. does that make sense?

but you have to zoom in and pop off as many shots as possible regardless of weapon type....

PS
    If you think Omega Supreme's a (female dog) wait till you have to face Trypticon.....

5. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    It's.....not really that complicated.

Don't get me wrong, I thought this would be a bitch on hard, but since ammo and health keeps respawning, you can indulge on getting health even when you're half-down. NEVER wait until you're on your last bar. It only makes things riskier then they have to be.

Again just do the vehicle mode tactic. Easy to do, not as risky and makes the battle go very smooth.