Need help from Indonesians!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by firehawc_69, Sep 24, 2010.

1. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I came across this searching for Hoodies. I am regularly showing my Camaro at Star Car events and thought this would be awesome.

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?p=174385257

I need help acquiring it in a 2XL. Please PM for coordination, any help on getting contact info would be much appreciated!

Staff Note: The original design belongs to user Seishinkibou and she did NOT give her consent for this hoodie to be produced. Fan art design or not, TFW strongly urges our members not to buy this product.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
  2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Buy 500. Sell them to Marshall's. Get rich quick.

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would be interested in one of these as well if someone can get them.

4. firehawc_69

News Credits:
    I just registered on that site, posted, and sent them an email. Maybe I can get a group buy in... What size would you want if I can get them?

5. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

That would be an awesome workout hoodie, so the biggest one you can get, probably 2xl for me. I prefer to cover my shtuff up when I'm pumping iron.

6. firehawc_69

News Credits:
  7. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd need a large, let me know what develops

8. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Seishinkibou's also a member here. I'd strongly suggest that we all avoid buying one of these unless she okay'd this being produced (which I doubt she did).

9. SeishinKibou

SeishinKibou Well-Known Member

Thank you so very much Shimabura Prime for bringing this to my attention and also firehawc_69 for researching to find that it is my original design.

They absolutely DID NOT get any consent from me to use my design. This is absolutely infuriating to see my design being used for profit. Even more aggrevating is for them to even use my photo!!:mad  It also greatly upsets me because I can't do s**t about it. Since I dont have copyright of the design. Just artist rights and even then I doubt any stealing theif is going to care.

I have an Indonesion friend who is going to translate my message to them to remove my photo and design and hopefully they comply. I can file against them for using my photo atleast.

I would greatly appreciate nobody purchasing from these sellers because they are doing the completely wrong thing by stealing my work and trying to get profit from it.

Thank you very much again for letting me know about this.

10. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    There you have it, ladies and gents. Fan art design or not, TFW doesn't condone what the hoodie "manufacturer" is doing here and strongly urge our members not to make this purchase.

11. firehawc_69

News Credits:
    I'm glad I was able to bring it to your attention, sorry it went down like this though...I hope they cease and desist. I never got a reply to my post or email btw, and it looks like the OP may have had a few bad dealings (from translating a few of the posts with an online translator) and crawled back under the rock from which he came.

On the positive side, it's gotta be flattering that so many people are interested in your design?!?

12. SeishinKibou

It seems the thread has been deleted but I think I'm going to go further and ask the moderator to delete the user because that **** deserves to be deleted. I just have to wait for my translator friend to come back online lol

Yeah I was also google-translating some of the last posts as well that he hasnt been sending the jacket or replying. Even though the prick's last activity was last Saturday. Grrrrrr!

13. firehawc_69

News Credits:
    No, the thread is still there. I edited my post and saw yours on there telling him to stop.

Edit: img removed, I don't want to violate Rule #14

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  14. SeishinKibou

Edit~

My boyfriend has google-translated most of the pages and it seems that no one really ever got a jacket. Or if they did they didnt like it. So it seems the theif never really had anything to start with and just took peoples money. I hope the people who didnt get a refund chase after him as well.

There's also a little thumbnail of the jacket that I cant open the file of but the jacket looks really tacky

Edit

grrr it is too! :mad  damit! I'll have to write a complaint to the Moderator for the removal of the thread and his account. It's a good thing this site is bilingual lol gehhhh such a drama -_-;;;

15. nerovolpi

nerovolpi Actively Lurking

ouch! sorry, couldn't help but noticing this thread, and realizing the problem discussed inside it. i'm from Indonesia, and i'm familiar with the kaskus.us site. i can't help but feel embarrassed because... well, because there are a lot of thieves like that crawling all over the site like an infection.

can i have the thread link btw? thanks :) 

EDIT: got the link, was quite angry when i looked at it,so i took the liberty of posting my own share of rage there. don't worry SeishinKibou, i'll make sure the thief gets captured. by the police.

16. prawisucia

prawisucia Soldier of Heaven

News Credits:
    hi, I'm from Indonesia too, and very familiar with that forum. At this point, I've reported the Thread to the moderators of that forum and I hope that we can get answer from them anytime soon.
    I'm gonna watch that thread.

*sorry if my english is bad..*

17. SeishinKibou

aww~ Thank you so much you guys~ <3

Yeah when I checked out the rest of the website I could just imagine how much else they're ripping off. -_-;;

Thanks so much again for helping me out with this :)  :) 

18. setyva

setyva New Member

Ebay:
    hellooo im from indonesian too, and i start my investigation about this, and the result the one of them seems to be in my track because, according to the info, where he lived is very very close to me. sory if my english bad.

19. dingle33

dingle33 New Member

I just saw this news on my thread.
    I apologize for the use of the Bumblebee hoodie design
    special Seishinkibou

I promise not to take the design one else, to my advantage.
    I already deleted and do not sell it anymore hoodie Bumblebee.
    once again to Seishinkibou, I am truly sorry.
    and I apologize to Seishinkibou

sorry I'm not good at speaking English, so I use google translate.

saya baru melihat berita ini di thread saya.
    saya meminta maaf atas penggunaan desain hoodie bumblebee
    khusus kepada Seishinkibou

saya berjanji tidak akan mengambil desain orang lain lagi, untuk keuntungan saya.
    saya sudah menghapus dan tidak menjual lagi hoodie bumblebee itu.
    sekali lagi untuk Seishinkibou, saya benar benar menyesal.
    dan saya meminta maaf kepada Seishinkibou

maaf saya tidak pandai dalam berbahasa inggris, jadi saya menggunakan translate google.

20. grogz

grogz Well-Known Member

@ dingle: it's a good thing that you have ask for apologize to Ms. SeishinKibou, but you have embarrassed me and friends especially from Indonesian Transformers community who have join in this forum.
    Shame on you...!