Need help from hawaii :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rumsawatti, Dec 22, 2011.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Hello friends, im looking for some help form a boardie who lives in Hawaii. I live in Orlando, Fl and I am in need of some help getting some pretty rare figures from a store in Hawaii. If you live near Waialae Ave. or Kaonohi St and wouldn't mind helping me get these things and ship them to me(i will pay of course) please let me know. Or if you know of a friend who lives in Hawaii your help is much appreciated thank you!

-Rum :drunk 

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    You trying to deal with ToysNJoys in person rather than the hell that is their store? Good luck. From what I hear, the stores never have what the online inventory has anyway.

3. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Thats why id rather have a fellow boardie that is able to go i nperson help me out, i dont trust their online inventory as you say, but most of their bad feedback comes from online transactions not in person...on top of that most buyers got there items in the end so there isnt much of a scam rate, just prolonged shipping, out of stock items etc. i dont really mind how long it takes but i would really like the figures...no harm in trying anyhow :) 

BTW: how did you know toysnjoys?