Customs: Need help finding a model gun

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by iconscons, Jun 13, 2008.

1. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I'm making an Alternator Megatron and was hoping to find some realistic military gun for his "fusion cannon" replacement.

I'm having difficulty finding something appropriate, and the correct size. Entire tanks abound in the modeling world, but the artillery guns are not as easy to find.

Anyone know of any places to look for this?

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    there's a line of realistic figurines that can be found at both Target and TRU. I got the model tank that I stole the turret and the treads off of when I made my Classics Omega Supreme. When I was working on him, I was searching for a good solution for his need of a huge barrel for his tank mode, and one of the things I considered (didn't go with it as it would've been too short) as this weapons pack on a card, which one of the weapons was a bazooka. I think it was about 4-5 inches long, which would probably be a good fit.

3. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

try games workshop. i no there overpriced but thay do have loads of bits

4. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Hit up a Big Lots if you have one, you can find off brand army toys and vehicles, weird 12 inch guys with crazy weapons and such. Cheap too.

Target has some weird crap like that around the holidays too, Xmas army sets with vehicles and such. But that's still 6 months away....

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Pound/dollar stores are your friend where this sort of thing's concerned. Just keep browsing the toy sections, and something's bound to come up.