Need Help Finding A Couple GI Joe Sigma 6 Figures...PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by GrimlockAutobot, Nov 6, 2007.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I'm having trouble finding Sigma 6 Blue Cobra Commander AND Battlefield General Cobra Commander MISB.

I can't find either on Ebay. Is there an online retailer that anyone knows of that carries these two figs? Or how about an online retailer that has a good selection of S6 figures?

I was on here for something else one time, and someone directed me toward D and S toys so I figured I'd ask for help again.

Also, which version of S6 Cobra commander do you like better? Windfire, Battlefield General, or the Blue version w/ the battle damageable chest?

I already have Windfire CC and I'm wondering if I should get one or both of the other two.

Thanks to anyone who posts!!

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Try Meijers or Kmart. That's where I found a few I missed or never seen.
    They carry alot of older waves.

The blue CC was my fav, becasue I prefered him in blue, but Windfire CC is the new champ. Don't care about the wind & fire thing (wtf) but the chrome ...ah the chrome.
    Plus the chariot rocks on so many levels

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  3. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    The Ninja Showdown 2-pack withe Snake Eyes And Storm Shadow is $10 bucks online at Boscovs for anyone who interested:

http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?itemNumber=53452&type=Product

Also Sigma Strike Duke is on clearance for $10 Bucks as well:

http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?itemNumber=14606&type=Product

I had trouble finding the "add to cart" button. But, if you look on the middle right side of the page, it says "Add to Shopping Bag" You have to register to buy off their website but it's probably worth it.

Edit: Ninja Hovercycle is only $7.99 at Sears and the Original Snake Eyes is $7.99 as well:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05276070000P?vName=Toys+%26+Games&keyword=gi+joe

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05276066000P?vName=Toys+%26+Games&keyword=gi+joe

These are the deals I'm finding in my search for Blue CC and Battlefield General CC.

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The blue and the black Cobra Commanders are nearly impossible to find now. And if you find them online it'll usually be pretty pricey.

5. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Thanks for posting the updates on these deals!

Unfortunately, like Cataclizm stated, the two CC's that you're looking for are extremely difficult to find now. In fact, I've only seen the blue one once on the pegs in my area (bought 'em!) and never saw the black one!

6. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

The only 1 i own is the battlefield CC.A friend of mine has the Crome CC,to much crome for my taste.The only reason i want the Crome CC is for the chariot,I love the look of the chariot with the Battlefield CC...
    [​IMG]

7. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I paid $20 shipped for a loose but complete V1CC plus black Timber over at JBL...

...still haven't gotten a response from him, whether or not he shipped them...:cry