Need help choosing a phone..

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by rodimus62609, Apr 16, 2010.

1. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm due for an upgrade at last! I have Verizon, and wanted the Droid, but its out of my budget. I thought of getting the next best thing, problem is there are two next best things. The Motorola Devour or the HTC Droid Eris. I like things on both of the phones, but each have their problems. In you guys opinion, what would be better?

2. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

The mandatory 30 bucks a month extra for verizon smartphones kills me. I have verizon and have been eligible for a new phone since January. My phone has the internet, but if i want to keep it, i have to get a new smartphone and my bill will go up another 30 bucks. It's such a ripoff imo.

4. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Got a new one today, Nokia E63. I freaking love it! In built Facebook, maps, everything you need without it being a crappy touch screen.

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

does anyone else here only use their phone for calls and maybe texts? I've never once gotten on the internet with my phone, and I'm not sure how to even if I could.