Need Help about Orion pax

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by megapork, Feb 29, 2012.

1. megapork

megapork Cheese

Can Someone Clarify what I understand. This is how I understood the entire loosing his memories storyline. So Optimus sacrificed the wisdom of the primes. In doing so he ended up reseting to a point before he was a prime and when he was still with megsy. He still has his memories his current frame of conscieness just cant access them because his brain has forgotten he has those memories. And Optimus gave the keycard to jack so he could upload the wisdom of the primes into the card at vector sigma, so he can give the card to orion so his brain can be given a jumpstart and remember.

Or is it that Prime's memories as a prime are in vector sigma with the wisdom of the primes and jack has to upload that crap into the keycard and give the keycard to orion so he can have his memories back.( This one sounds contrived....)

Im really confused which I should follow. Can someone help me.

2. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    #2, though I don't think the card has to be given back to prime to get his memories back

3. Spalah

Spalah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, it is his backup unit. :rolleyes: 

4. blackTtop

blackTtop No this is not Patrick...

I'm leaning more towards your second idea. But then how did Vector Sigma get the wisdom of the Primes? Was the Matrix using Wi-fi across the galaxy to upload everything Optimus learned? :confused: 

I hope it will probably be explained in part 3.

5. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

you are wrong, if you wiill.

Jack indeed has to insert key into vector sigma to upload Optimus' memories, but when it has been uploaded there is no giving key to orion so he can stick it in his ass and hope the memories come back to him. Vector sigma is kinda of mystical. Orion will get memories back in a "flash", I visualize. (Can't find a better word).

^^^This is what I learned about It.

6. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

Impossible...Autobots don't support flash.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Better off waiting till Saturday night or Sunday depending on where you live.

8. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yah-uh. Version 3.7 just came out. Works on all Autobots and most Decepticons.

I was under the idea that's the card was Optimums' wisdom-essence.
    I don't think it has any memories in it. But it will give vector-seigma Optimums' wisdom.
    Which will make Vector that much more wise, and be able to pick the next Prime.
    [I know that doesn't make any real world sense, but it is a cartoon about robots and robot zombies. and earth is a robot and the human race never noticed.]

9. walnuts

walnuts Well-Known Member

I'm glad somebody got the joke lol :rock 

10. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

what flash are you talking about?

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    It really doesn't make sense no matter how you slice it. Optimus hasn't been to Cybertron sicne meeting the children. How could Vector Sigma possibly have record of his memories them? Unless it's maintained through some sort of psychic jazz, but then why did they need to bring the key back? It can recieve without contact but can't transmit? How cheap and contrived.

The more you pick it apart, the less sense it makes.