Need Energon parts

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Quinzel, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Quinzel

Quinzel New Member

I'm looking for all the hand and feet parts to construticon maximus, the crane and tread/claws to landmine, the right side folding piece to prime's helmet, and hot shot's gun and missle. if you can help, let me know. it would be a big help.

2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

Hey Quinzel.

I had purchased a massive Energon/Armada/Cybertron collection on Craig's list some time back. The dude jipped me pretty bad. It was a HUGE collection, but NONE of the figures were complete. I'm a G1 collector-I picked the lot up to trade for Encore reissues from a buddy of mine-but he wasn't interested cause they were all parts and not complete figures.

Anyhow, I didn't know what to do with all these figures and parts, so they're in a box at the storage. I'm in Miamai for the next day or so for work, but when I get back home, I'll look and see If I have what you need.

Damn, that was a long explanation.

3. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL @ AE's explanation
    Hey Quinzel,
    I think I've got all the energon parts for constructicon maximus, Mine is just sitting around waiting for a bash.
    If it's just the energon Parts you're looking for let me know, I'm definitely willing to sell them (let me know what you're looking to pay for them roughly).

I've got the 2 each (of these parts):
    http://www.transformerland.com/show_parent_g12.php?action=full_size&toyid=11812
    http://www.transformerland.com/show_parent_g12.php?action=full_size&toyid=11812

Hey AE, if you have an Energon Rodimus in that lot (he can be in pieces I just want his head and the rear passenger side arm (rear of truck) piece) Let me know!

4. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

No problem guys!

I will check on all the stuff you need.

I think I do have a Rodimus. I'm 90% sure. I won't be home for a few days...(there he goes into another long explanation)...

I'll PM you guys when I get back. :)