Customs: Need custom stickers or decals

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Cax6ton, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I have run through a few listings here only to find that they are out of the business - I need stickers or water-slide decals printed from the files that I provide. If they are stickers, they do not need to have the outlines cut if that will be a deal-breaker. If you can do this, let me know the following:

1. Limitations on color, if any. Some of the images I need are in white, which is the main thing keeping me from printing them myself. I can change colors around to accommodate. I am assuming everything is printed on transparent stock, if the process is different then let me know.

2. What format you need the images in, and what sheet sizes are available. Let me know if there are limits on the size of an individual image - I'm working on MP sized figures, so some of the insignia will be large

3. Costs

2. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    60 days later, let's try this again - I'm looking for stickers or decals to go on Masterpiece seekers. I'll do the design work, or you can if it's easier or better. I'd like everything printed on transparent stock. The problem I have with doing this myself is that some of the designs are white, which can't be printed on decal paper at home.