Need CS Astrotrain, but not in the US?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Chosen, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

One of the most unfortunate parts about Hasbro Toy Shop is that it only ships to the US! If you're even in Canada or Mexico, it doesn't matter - US only.

Well, since I hate to see good people screwed out of a reissue, I'm willing to help. :)  If you are looking for an Astrotrain, give me a PM and I can put in an order! I need at least two Astrotrains ordered, preferably three, before I can make the purchase, and only one person so far is interested.

I'm not interested in ripping people off or scalping, just providing a service to those otherwise screwed by HTS. My charge is very reasonable - just payment for Astrotrain (of course), exact shipping to your address, plus $3. If interested, just send me a PM and let me know!

Persons with bad feedback or with indecisive feelings need NOT apply - I don't need Astrotrains clogging up my space because you changed your mind! Right now I require no payment up front until I have the Astrotrains, but that is subject to change based on who is interested. Odds are, I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone that wants Astrotrain gets him this year!

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

It would be unfortunate if the one person interested had to suffer because nobody else was interested...

If interested in feedback, please see my signature for the thread (all positive) or check eBay feedback under the name nightmare_keeper (100% feedback).

3. Covain

Covain Original G1 Fan

I'd be interested.

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Great, consider it done. :)  I need one more person to agree to getting a 'train, then I can order them as soon as tomorrow afternoon!

5. Covain

Covain Original G1 Fan

I'm actually working on that as well. Might have a couple people I know also interested. Waiting for a couple reponses

6. Covain

Covain Original G1 Fan

I have another person. Sign me up for 2 Astrotrains.

7. danatureboy

danatureboy Well-Known Member

Actually, nevermind....count me as one of the indecisive...............

8. Deszaras

Deszaras In the next episode...

Count me in, please.. PM confirmation and I'll send payment :) 

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Alright, unless somebody else really needs one, this thread is done!

One for Rick_James, two for Covain, one for CrackerBoy... and probably one for myself. :p  Lotta money there, but should be doable. I will be PMing all concerned parties right away.

I probably won't be doing this again, but others may feel free to use this thread to start HTS ordering groups of their own, if they wish.