need contest ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ErikB, May 16, 2006.

1. ErikB

ErikB TF Master

Ok, so I'm almost at my 4th year with my website and I think i'll have a contest. The question is what kind of contest would be good? I've had art contests, but with very few entries. My quizs have had a lot more entries so i'm leaning with that, but what would you guys like to see? do you even care, lol? I'll be giving away a larger TF in box for 1st place (Optimus Prime/Megatron size), and smaller TF's for 2nd, and 3rd places.

for those who never saw it, here's one of the quizes that got a lot of entries I had a tougher one, i'll post it if i can find it:

1) Name 10 BotCon Transformer toys. (1 point)

2) What store offered a variant version of G1 Shockwave during the mid 80's? (1 point)

3) The man who voiced Blurr in Transformers: the Movie (John Moschitta Jr.), was the spokesman for what other
    toy line of the late 80's? (1 point)

4) Name 6 dinosaur cassettes. (1 point)

5) In Argentina, what Tf's are Robotman X & Robot man Z? What are they known as in Brazil? (2 points)

6) Grandstand Convertors (a diaclone line outside of Japan) was released in what country? How about Joustra
    Diaclone? (2 points)

7) Name 4 knock-off lines that have used TF molds. (1 point)

8) What company made the 1985 Transformer Stickers and sticker book? (1 point)

9) Name 3 companies to make TF comics, and who drew the cover for Marvel's Transformers #1? (2 points)

10) Name 5 voice actors for Transformers the movie, and 1 other show that they were on. (5 points)
    --------------------------------BONUS QUESTIONS--------------------------------------

1b) What title did John Moschitta hold during the 80's? (2 points)

2b) What item could you send for from the TF stickers? (2 points)

3b) What company makes the 4 Energon giftbags? (2 points)

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I had a lot of fun with that "Find the Cyber Key" contest by TFAuctions a while back. Granted, it was all but impossible until hints were given, but I love treasure/scavenger hunts. The quiz idea sounds like a good time too.

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Come on, people! He needs some feedback here!