Need avg price for Omega Supreme's Box, and/or foam. Post your pics/what you paid.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LifePincher, Dec 14, 2007.

1. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

Without using EBAY!........ Provide pics of Omega Supreme's "EMPTY" box with/without foam or both and put a price next to it. Or what you paid for them. NEED PICS :) 

I don't care if it's one you sold or not........ I just want a whole bunch of pics w/boxes and foam with what you think they're worth.

Knowing that there are many different conditions and variables, is why I'm asking. I want a broad range here. From the worst to the best!

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Um I don't know what you have against ebay but there should be at least 3 or 4 completed auctions for empty Omega Supreme boxes and empty OS insert trays. They range from torn to shit to nearly perfect. They all should have pictures and will tell you a good idea of what the average market value is.

You may not like ebay, but it's pretty much the biggest game in town.

3. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

I deal with Ebay all the time. Never said I disliked.

I hate to repeat, but here it is:
    Provide pics of Omega Supreme's "EMPTY" box with/without foam or both and put a price next to it. Or what you paid for them. NEED PICS :) 

I don't care if it's one you sold or not........ I just want a whole bunch of pics w/boxes and foam with what you think they're worth.

Knowing that there are many different conditions and variables, is why I'm asking. I want a broad range here. From the worst to the best!