Customs: Need an idea for a Blaster Head.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by RodimusDawg, Nov 16, 2009.

1. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well with the recent cancellation of the Device Label Blaster at almost all online retailers I have decided to make my own with a working mp3 player. I just need a decent head for it.

Are there any good head that give a Blaster Homage or feel? I was thinking a Energon Landmine head with some tweaks and changes.

[​IMG]

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was thinking of making a Blaster head for the Universe repaint they released. It'd be G1 inspired, but updated to go with the classics look. If your interested, we could do a collaboration? I could design the head with input from you, and I could create one version for the Universe repaint, and make a version to fit your custom. :)  I have some ideas already, like a flip down face shield, to give it the comic look for those that are fans of the G1 comic.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  3. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I'm not sure... it depends on scale.

Armada Hotshot might be a good starting point, though it would need a bit of work. He does already have a moving visor though. Ditto Energon Ironhide.

As a ready-to-go head, Cybertron Wingblade has a good Blaster-style head (I believe it was even used as such on an oversized chinese KO Titanium Soundwave figure). That's a bit large though.

zmog

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Action Master Blaster's head might work.