Need advice for Toys that have not been release yet

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Lazerwave, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I need some advice for Transformers toys that have not been released yet (such as the new Dark of the Moon toys). I know that china sells a lot of toys that are not out yet, but the description is like they don't come with instructions. TO all of you who bought future Transformer toys in advance, how do you know how to fully transform the toy without an intruction sheet?

2. darkpsi

darkpsi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You guess. :D  Seriously though, half the fun is figuring them out without the instructions.

3. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    Just wait until they are properly released like the rest of us. If you absolutely have to have one then find one for a reasonable price and figure out its transformation, there may even be a youtube video of it depending on the figure as well.

4. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I hope to get one of the Dark of the Moon figures, Specificly Shockwave. Which is why I am going to wait everyday on ebay watching for a Shockwave to appear and hope I don't have too much of a compation. 5 bidders are ok, 6 might be a challange, but more than that I'd have to play dirty.