Fan Art: Need a vector-style logo (involving Alpha Trion and Vector Sigma)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Karhukjnsi, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Me and my associates need a logo for several projects in the future, and we'll give proper artist's credit to whomever designs our favorite.

If you'd be willing to take a crack at this, please let us know and we can work with you from there.

This is a rough version of a/the picture we want, it's essentially Alpha Trion's mask and facial hair over Vector Sigma as a head:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz327/Beerclaw4our/ba7cd893.png

We want it done in vector-style though, as this will be a logo for our collective. We want Vector Sigma to be as detailed with the triangles as possible, but not overly done - so we don't want just a ball of yellow, nor do we want a sea of super outlined triangles. I'd like at least two versions: 1) the Alpha Trion's beard/eye mask looking completely toward the screen, and 2) One of the face looking slightly to the side like in the rough so that it can be mirrored if we decided to manipulate it via flash. There will be no nose or mouth on this picture, just the facial hair and the mask over Vector Sigma. We would also prefer to keep the blue in the eyes.

You can PM me here, or though email (preferred) which is Beerclaw4our@gmail.com.

Please keep us informed as we're planning on going through several submissions and we'll pick the best one. Thanks much.

BONUS: If you could also create a .GIF of the head spinning (sort of like a rotating planet, slowly) that'd be excellent as well, we'd prefer to be able to see the band that surrounds and keeps the mask on as well.