Need a Halloween Favor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Optym, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Optym

Optym Beast Mode

Hey everybody! I haven't been online much in the past couple months because the town I live in is having a Halloween decorating contest and I have been busy with my entry! First place is $10,000 with half being donated to the local boys&girls club in the winners name. Second place is $5000 with half donted and third place is $1000 with half donated.

It has taken about 3 months to build props and or repair old ones. 85% of the props are made from recycled materials, whatever I can get my hands on, cut up, tear up and hotglue back together.

Now here is where I need your help! The contest is judged by online voting and voting ends October 30th. Here's the link to the page where you can vote for my creation this year :)  You do need to make an account to vote

HYH: Contestant Details

and here is the video on youtube.
    Thank you Trans Fans! Scare you later^^(-_-)^^

YouTube - The Haunted House on King - Haunt your Home Halloween Contest entry

Attached Files:

2. Optym

Optym Beast Mode

Thank you for the votes :)  Been working away more on the front porch. Have 20 more pictures up. Will be taking more tonight. The rain should add to the halloween look :) 

3. Optym

Optym Beast Mode

Only 7 days left to vote and I'd like to thank everyone for their support! I took 200 more pictures last night with all the lights set up. They turned out great! The tips and tricks from the Radicon section really helped me to take better photos. Thank you Radicons!

4. Optym

Optym Beast Mode

5. Optym

Optym Beast Mode

I got my second video done showcasing my home for Halloween and took many more photos. Please check it out and vote online! Thank you for your continued support!

HYH: Contestant Details