NECA's video game figures

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Liege Prime, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a couple of the RE 4 figures and Kain that they made, and I also think the God of War figures look great. I also just read in Toyfare that they are making Devil May Cry figures and Castlevania figures. So anyways, I just wanted to start a thread about some other figures from video game franchises you guys would like to see them make?

Personally, now that they are making Castlevania figures, there is little I could ask for! I am pretty sure I will buy about 10 of each Alucards and any Belmont and Dracula. Besides that though, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing some Gears of War toys, and maybe revisit some older Final Fantasys that never had figures made (before 7).

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've got issues with NECA stuff, mainly with quality control. The protos and publicity photos look great (obviously) but I've always been disappointed when I actually get them in my hands.

My RE4 Leon's hand came off right out of the box, same with my Kain's head. And don't get me started on Lara's paint apps.

Then again, I may just be the most unlucky NECA customer in the world. Which wouldn't be too far fetched. :p 

3. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Are there any pics of these new Castlevania and DMC figures? I have a ton of the RE figures (I couldn ever find a damn Leon though) and love them, and plan on getting a GoW figure soon. Castlevania figures, though, will eat my cash faster then RE did.

4. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    I am not exactly gushing praise for them, necessarily. The figures that I have I never even opened (storage issues). Either way, I think they are the only ones making Castlevania figures, so that really got my attention. I suppose this could have been a thread about "video game figures you want to see", but, oh well!

5. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    I only just read it in the Toyfare with Spiderman 3 on the cover, so I haven't seen pics.

Edit: Castlevania Figures- Oh heck yes, I have been pretty much waiting for that since I first played C2, and much more so after SOTN! Oh, and the first wave is said to be Simon, Alucard, and Dracula.

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, no pixs of the Castlevania toys yet and for me, Neca's QC has been inconsistent.