Neca's Isaac Clarke

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Trippanator, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    Does anyone have this guy, TRU had him and a few Big Daddies on clearance and since I really liked Dead Space I picked him up. Was really hoping he wouldnt be like my other NECA figures ala Gears of War and fall apart when I pose them. But to a great surprise he is very solid. I noticed there were two versions of him. One with blood splatters all over and one with just one splatter. Also the weapons were diffrent...even though he can barely hold his plasma cutter. But can you guys tell me anything about the Big Daddy? It was VERY tempting but all I had on me was a gift card and my drivers licenses.
    [​IMG]

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I picked up the bloody variant (the short packed of the two) that comes with the ripper as I am a huge Dead Space fan (and very wary of the apparent RE5ing of the sequel that is going on). Really impressed with the figure, though he can't hold his weapon as well as I'd like. The overall detailing, articulation, and light up feature are just great though.

Hoping we get a Brute figure to pose him with or some lurkers for him to punt :D 

Also ,the Big Daddy figure is from Bioshock 2 so....yuck.

3. tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer hairy giant

yeah i got him hes a lovely figure, mine holds his weapon really well so i dunno why yous guys are having problems heh maybe i got luck ^^ the only ting i dont like is no side to side joint on the foot

4. Felmatron

Felmatron Shock and Awe

Isaac is a great figure. Big Daddy is pretty spectacular as well. One massive hunk of plastic!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I got both last week but I prefer to leave mine in package; Isaac and Big Daddy are going to my office

6. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

TY so much for this post. I recently got into this game and it is now one of my all time favs. Just ordered the regular and bloodied version off TRU. Thinking about picking up the San Diego variant off amazon.