Neat Ravage USB Flash Stick

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SolidSnake2017, Dec 12, 2011.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Please don't Call them "Deployers" - it seems so wrong to me to retrospectively apply that to G1 when it never even applied until the novels & Hall of fame bios came out. ( and besides it does not even apply to the Perfect effect toys as they don't deploy from anything - they just Transform). I can understand applying it to something newer like Prime Soundwave or even Cybertron Soundwave but it's far to revisionist for G1 I feel and I'd encourage anyone to resisit Hasbro trying to unify Minicons and Micromasters or calling Cassettes Deployers retrospectively.

Oh and if people are looking for other Options : There are various upscaled Cassettes like these : Ebay Item # 200687398270 or the faux Encore pack with Ratbat, Steeljaw, Slugfest, & Ramhorn in similar deco to the originals and they even come with weapons.

2. SolidSnake2017

SolidSnake2017 Well-Known Member

Got the one I ordered, it appears to be the white one although it seems to be of OK quality.
    [​IMG]
    The lower jaw just sort of flaps freely but the limbs and everything seem fine, not sure if he's larger than the original though, he is definitely big compared to a normal drive.

3. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea... I got one of these PoS drives too... Damn plug sticks out even when you pull the switch all the way back... and in USB mode part of the circuitry was always exposed. Word of advice, be careful that the drive itself doesn't fall out of Ravage. Mine did the other day when I pulled it off my PC.

I'd order another one... but the last thing I need is to get this same PoS again. Last time they had pics of the better KO too... =/

4. SolidSnake2017

SolidSnake2017 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it a pos at least for the ten bucks total I paid, really the jaw is the only thing that annoys me.

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I suggest you ask the seller to describe it to you and if possible buy one with a purple logo as far as I know the long body ones (see SolidSnake2017's post) and dog shaped ones (see tigerblade;s post) usually have a blue logo

The one you want is in in Unicron nemesis' post. the Doggy one sporting the launchers is the 2nd best sort (it at least means you do not have to repaint the legs) but the white legs purple logo one is nice and small (only a little bigger than the official one) and feels more solid compared to my Cheetor who is super fragile.

I just wonder what you get sent if you order a Cheetas (fake?) - and if there really is yet another mould that is like the official one ?

I found a Chinese factory ordering site once and you can order them with whatever logo on you like and in many colours including yellow, Blue and silver. not ever seen them on Ebay though - perhaps they are on Chinese Auctions sites ?

They would make great customs for small trade shows though.