Neat Ravage USB Flash Stick

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SolidSnake2017, Dec 12, 2011.

1. SolidSnake2017

SolidSnake2017 Well-Known Member

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    If anyone buys one please post some pictures as If it's the short body one then it might be worth having.

3. SolidSnake2017

SolidSnake2017 Well-Known Member

I bid on another one before I found the white one, wish I had seen it first but the black one I found first is pretty cool
    [​IMG]

4. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    That's actually a KO of Device Label Tigatron which was released by Takara back in 2009. Ravage also came out that same time, Tigatron was a repaint of him.

5. odeean

odeean Infiltrator

News Credits:
    I bought one like the one linked to by the op. When it came it was totally different from the picture shown . It is really the cheap ko elongated body version. Avoid this guy. I also bought a ravaged and it was pretty close to a real one but just a bit bigger. I already have an original.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  6. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I own one, but have a hard time putting it in my computer.

7. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  8. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I'm hoping the decent one is made in white as i'd buy that in other colours it's a good mould they seem to exist in several moulds.

One looks more like a dog (the switch does not lock for stick mode), one is just like Ravage but just lacks the neck joint and has filled in legs rather than hollow and is a hair bigger the stick locks well in USB memory mode). then there's the elongated body version it's a bit rubbish though.

If you want to increase you chance of finding them on ebay search for Transformers USB or Transformers 4Gb (or what size you want) as they often listed with no mention of Ravage at all.

I have mislayed my Ravage-alike at the mo or i'd show what he looks like - it's often got white legs and has a purple logo on it. I had to repaint the legs silver but other than that he's a great toy. and the memory has never had an error when it's been used unlike the red one I got.

There is someone listing a Cheetor on there that seems a new toy mould but I don't know anyone who's bought it yet to see what they actually got.

Hopefully one day someone will make the good mould in a range of colours.

9. unicron nemesis

unicron nemesis Collector + Photographer

News Credits:
    I bought this (the one at the back is the KO) and thought it looked pretty decent. Didn't try it out the data storage though.

[​IMG]

10. Neekotron

Neekotron We're in Ratbat Country!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The GF got this for me as one of my b-day gifts earlier this month and its neat. Not exactly something I would have bought for myself, but she also loaded the drive with TFTM soundtrack and TFTM score(animated movie, not the Bay-shit) so I can vouch for it working. The legs are a bit loose, but it can hold poses.

11. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    Quality-wise the KO is better than the original Ravage. My Takara Ravage literally fell apart from just sitting on a shelf. The KO is a bit bigger (obviously, from those pictures) and it doesn't have as good a range on motion in the neck, but otherwise it's great. At least I can still use that shitty DL version as an actual flash drive if I ever need an extra one...

12. odeean

odeean Infiltrator

News Credits:

Yes. I have both of those. Also the elongated version.

13. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah that's the one I was referring too he's a bit bigger and has no neck joint but is otherwise a bit more durable than the very fragile Takara one. and it has no gaps in the legs either.

I'd buy a Tigertron and or Cheetor using that mould If I could fine one - anyone seen one ? ( I have a legit Cheetor but he's a bit tiny and very fragile so I'd not mind a fake if it used that mould)

14. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    This guy does the short bodied version like I posted last time this came up a few months ago:

Short bodied KO Device Label Ravage

Awesome figure when paired with the oversized rockets. Always remember with this KO, white legs = crap version....silver legs = best version....it's that simple!

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    No I have that one as well ( I usually refer to it as dog like) - the one in the back of Unicron nemesis' post if far superior to that one. it has a decent head and does not have an elongated body... The dog like one is fine and much better than the elogated one but it's not the best version by a long chalk the usb end or the tail tip does not lock in place for a start.

There was an American seller selling purple logo type ones with the best body and a plastic clamshell case for them some months back but they were a lot more expensive than the chinese ones are.

It's all those yellow one that seem to match the cheetor mould that are puzzling me as there is obviously no such thing as an actual 32GB Cheetas If anyone ones bought one i'd love to know what they actually got.

16. unicron nemesis

unicron nemesis Collector + Photographer

News Credits:
    I've seen a fair bit of KO ravages sold locally and I've got to say the one in the pic is indeed one of the better ones I've seen so far (at a very decent price). Good proportion and even comes with PURPLE Decepticon insignia :) . The rest which comes with the blue insignias usually have a broader/flattened head. That's usually the thing that spoils it for me. Not too sure if the colour of the legs make any differences or not. If anyone's getting one, I suggest taking a good look at the head before pulling the trigger.

17. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    The one I've linked to doesn't have an elongated body either:

[​IMG]

If there is a better one than this then I'm all for it! Interestingly they all have different screw placements....maybe that is the way to find out the definitive version. Notice the different placement of the 'con symbol too on the neck and not between the shoulders.....

18. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

19. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:

Yeah that's the best of the bunch.. it's got a good head and the switch locks in place in USB stick mode (just as it does in the genuine one).

I think there is a fake of the Takara one that is identical size and even comes in the same packaging but it's now available in bigger size memory however for some reason it's incredibly hard to find one and it also is easily broken like the Takara one unfortunately is.. I'm not even sure if it is a Fake though it might be the later reissue Toshiba did themselves in other markets.

I'll see if I can find who I got mine off an post a link if they are still selling them - The dog one is fine though it has suffered from quite a few read errors when I've been using it as a stick the decent more cat like short bodied on I've not had that problem with at all.

20. Snaptrap

Snaptrap Field Commander

I can’t say that I have any of the Ravage / Tigatron’s. I do have the Soundwave and Blaster though. I’ve used Soundwave as a MP3 player, but not the Blaster as a USB Hub. Mostly though, they both sit on my shelf with the rest of my Classics line. I’ve actually got quite the Deployer assortment, with Music Label Soundwave, Shattered Glass Ravage as Glit, Henkei! Henkei! Ravage, Perfect Effect Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Eject, Rewind, and working on repainting Smallest Transforming Transformer Grimlock and Snarl into Overkill and Slugfest. Blaster has Perfect Effect Eject and Rewind.