Natalee Holloway case: Close to being solved?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ra88, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/02/01/aruba.holloway.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

It's supposed to air tonight. I hope that Peter R. de Vries doesn't make a fool out of himself though...Both for the sake of his career (he had the chance to become a prime minister candidate but he refused it to keep working and help others) and for the parents of that girl.

2. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Well, I always thought that while they were out partying or whatever, she accidentally died due to either drowning or alcohol poisoning. They then were idiots and disposed of the body, not wanting to get in trouble. Then again, it could actually be murder. It'll be interesting.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    The report is now on, and the latter seems to be the case with what he just said. But damn, that guy is one cold and calculating little fudgehead.

4. joopsta

joopsta loves Animated

News Credits:
    Just saw the report, damn this guy makes a hell of a confession. I wonder what will happen next. They still have to find hard evidence though. I won't be suprised if he still gets away with it. But it was a exciting to see this guy confess it all while smokin weed to his 'buddy' on the hidden camera.

5. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

What was the confession? All I can find are articles saying "he dun a bad bad thing" without any substance.

6. Supreme Unicron

Supreme Unicron Dutch TF fan

News Credits:
    He said Natalee was totally wasted when they went to the beach. All of a sudden she started shaking and stopped moving. Then Joran called a friend who got rid of the body (dumped it in the sea)

That's basically it

7. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

That's it? They are not going to do anything to him about that. Unless they are going to nail him for perjury. I don't think the officials in Aruba care enough to do that. It sounds like they really have nothing.

I thought this case was going to have a more sinister conclusion like being the kingpin of a human trafficking ring or something. Instead it looks like she was just a drunk out-of-control chick who OD on something and the media turned it into "Missing white girl 2005."