Minor/Repaint: Nat-666 Fanmade

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Carpool, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

This is a special custom for me. Not only is it a custom build for a friend but its the custom that brought me back to the game and got me out of my depression and touch of alcoholism. I have a good friend named Natalie. Shes this lil biker chick I know and she rides a bike similar in appearance to Arcee from TF-Prime. Its all blacked out though. I thought it would be cool if I customized a bike for her but thought it would be cooler to customize a profile for said bike bot as an ode to her. So here it is!

You know whats annoying? How about a minor nuisance that you cant just ignore but cant quite snuff out! When the Autobots need a distraction Nat is who they call. Shes a little bot with a big mouth and it seems that she is programmed to be as insensitive and aggravating as possible. Her function is to keep the enemy preoccupied and angry. Nat is an absolute master at dodging attacks. She uses pretty heavy firepower as well but she cant hit the broad side of Wheeljacks workshop. The wanton destruction she brings is usually the result of the enemy aggravation and desperation to destroy her annoying lil self. To her allies shes a bit snippety yet loyal to the end and would never allow a Decepticon baddie to harm them.

1st - Update with finished pics on page 1 near bottom.
    2nd - Update with some "victim" pics.
    3rd - Update photos of Victim and Photos of Nat getting along with Arcee. Mind out of the gutter pervs. Page 2

Attached Files:

• 206.jpg
      206.jpg
      File size:
      198.3 KB
      Views:
    • 207.jpg
      207.jpg
      File size:
      49.5 KB
      Views:
    • 208.jpg
      208.jpg
      File size:
      49.1 KB
      Views:
    • 210.jpg
      210.jpg
      File size:
      47.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  2. Carpool

I forgot to mention that this is a work in progress. The figure itself is almost done but the overall project is only beginning. I plan on something really big for my friend. More updates later.

3. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

First, congrats on getting that demon off your back. I've been there. The figure looks good and can we get some more views and alt-mode?

4. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

:thumb 

5. Carpool

I appreciate that. Im gonna post some more pics with a few added deets in a few hours.

6. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    hmmm, is it alright to think this custom is hot ?

7. Carpool

Totally is guy...totally is!

I got some updates. Im finished with her. Gonna stop while I still want to do more to her. That seems like a good idea. Dont want it to look too busy. Im gonna post a few more update pics in a bit just to show where Im heading with this. Ive never done anything as complex as what Im trying to do here and so far Ive stabbed myself with a box cutter, glued my fingers to a head and sprayed my roommates garage floor greenish....oh well. Without further ado...here are the finished pics IN ACTION POSES WOOOOooooOOOO! There is also a hint at a custom to come.

Attached Files:

8. Carpool

Well...heres one last update for a bit for all the people following this. I dont know how much longer Im gonna be allowed on this site so drink it in while you can. Anyways. On with the show I suppose. This project is a work in progress Ive simply dubbed "Victim". Hes not dead...hes a Decepticon baddie...and hes got a bad case of the Mondays. Nat got under his skin and made him see red...now all he sees is sparks, a low energon light, and smoke pouring from his body. Its all part of the bigger thing. Ive never tried to battle damage something before so this is a first on a first. I tore up an old lighter and stripped some wires as Ive seen in various other tutorials that I looked up here. The result doesnt look as good as I want but for now it will pass as its still in progress. Gotta move quickly. Im under the gun so to speak. Lemme know what you guys think and have a good one.

Attached Files:

9. mirageandjazz11

mirageandjazz11 Banned

are you leaving the site forever or something? i love the customs by the way all of them i wish i had the type of tools and paint you do.

10. Carpool

As far as tools and paint...I do it all with extremely basic tools. Pliers and a heated nail for instance. Few brushes and a spray can or two. I appreciate the compliment though. Use more creativity and rely less on tools. Thats been the way that I have been doing things. Now as far as me leaving... problems with the mods. Anyhow. Glad you like it and there will be at least one update before I finish. Gonna paint the "victim" a little better.

11. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

ABSOLUTELY LOVE that bio and perfect for the name. The custom is pretty cool and the "victim" would make a PERFECT Terrorcon from season 1 of prime, just add a little dark energon effects and your set!

12. Carpool

Energon effects coming today. Post some pics later tonight. Gonna add spent ammo cartridges to the list of to do stuff as well.

13. Carpool

Here are the pics promised. I know that the "Bleeding energon" effect isnt what some people had in mind. I have several reasons I went with the simple blue color. The "victim" is not the star of the show. Hes a set prop. I didnt want to detract from the over all "star" which is Nat. By now you grasp, if youve been following along, that this is part of a bigger something. I merely wanted the battle damaged wreck to be just that and not the focal point of said total creation. The reason I went with Blue is also quite simple. I did some research and it appears that the color Transformers "bleed" wavers from series to series and from artist to artist. Blue, Pink, Glowy Purple, Green Glowy Predator Flavor.....theyve all been featured at one time or another. I chose the more recent Blue flavor just because I liked the way it shows up on the "victim". I just wanted a color easily seen and that would be recognizable without over complication. That said here ya go! Commentary is thoughtfully read and digested over coffee and a scone!

Attached Files:

14. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

Great Idea!!!