Heavy/Scratch: Nameless Lego Transformer (WIP, Open for name suggestions)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Mepayne, May 8, 2008.

1. Mepayne

Mepayne Well-Known Member

Lego Transformer I am currently working on. Open to suggestions for a name, and possibly some changes to be made. Still need to cover up some parts in jet mode, then I'll have to rummage around for pieces to get him coloured correctly. Joints are all really loose, so I'll have to use some super glue to tighten them up.

Also, in the last photo, his arm is transformed into what will be a cannon of some sort. Both arms will be able to do this.

Enjoy. :) 

Attached Files:

2. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    well it reminds me of both trypticon and terrorsaur.... so how about tryptisaur

3. AximusPrime

AximusPrime Well-Known Member

Blockwing

4. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

5. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

He reminds me a bit of G1 Ransack. How about Havoc, Plunder, Scour, Shrike, Flenser, Blight?

His lines are sharp but his colors seem dangerous, poisonous, plague-bearing. The combined effect is like a scalpel dipped in infection vectors. I could see him able to cause blight, rust, and persistent system failures, with a touch or weapon.

6. roadblaster

roadblaster Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Riftspinner- his alt mode possesses space bridge technology and he can teleport around the galaxy???

7. Mepayne

Trying to keep him original.

:lol 

Wow, the alt. modes are remarkably similar, but the robot modes are hardly comparable, in my eyes.

I think we have a winner! I like the name Blight, but it's already been used. Oh well. :p 

I really like the idea of that story, it also gives me an excuse to keep pieces on there that I don't have duplicates of, but in a different colour. Mind if I use that idea for a bio of some sort?

As said before, I think my choice has been made. Besides, it sounds too much like Skywarp.

8. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

What I meant was the colours you chose were starting to almost be an homage to Gutcruncher's colour scheme. I know that the actual asthetic of the bots are very different from each other.

9. Mepayne

Thought that may have been what you meant, but was unsure. Thanks for the clarification.