Name 2 to 3 false Doomsday movies, please?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Lazerwave, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I must be honest, through out this whole week I've been sad, helpless and down. This is not because of no Mirage or Wheeljack at the Botcon last week, it's about 2012. At first I didn't believe that movie, but after reading about Nasa, the Mayan Calendar and people who predicted Doomsday it got me shivering. I can eat that much, I have pain in my stomach, I can't sleep properly, and although I'm Autistic I can't drop it and let it go.

I've been asking people around me. My parents, people at where I work, even strangers, but it's hard to believe anyone. They all tell me it's not going to happen, it's a hoax, but I having a hard time believe the ones I know and love and what they say one the news, because I think they only say those things to just cheer me up. No matter how much I try forgetting it, I start the morning and poof, I remember 2012 again.

I just don't know what to do, I have some much I want to do, but there is always a huge clock telling me the count down. What should I do? Should I believe that movie and what they say about it on the news and internet sites? Should I listen to the people I know, carry on and look forward to a new career, a family and growing old? Anyways can any of you name at least 2 or 3 movies that mention a doomsday date, but that day past so we are still alive. Example, a movie that came out 1999 mentioning a doomsday on 2003 but that day has past and nothing happened.

And I want no jokes, I'm being Serious!

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

You sound like you'll believe just about anything not matter how ridiculous. So please tell me you're like ten years old and not an adult even if you are so-called "Autistic."

But to answer your question seriously. People have predicting the end of the world since the first word was spoken. Don't worry about it and move on with your life. It was just a fucking movie, and a bad one at that.

BTW, did you hear the moon was made of cheese?

3. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Moon cheese I don't believe, but this is life and death.

It's been haunting me for the whole week, like a ghost or like my neighborhood stalker that I've been planning on putting a restraining order on, but restraining orders don't help doomsday predictions.

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

[​IMG]

5. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Never, never, never, never take the news, movies, and internet sites as fact. They're ALL out to make a profit, not to spread truth. Same goes for TV channels like History or Discovery.

Besides, the Mayan Calendar continues on after 2012, it's just a new cycle. I don't think that calendar itself even claims anything significant will happen, much less a disaster.
    Though do yourself a favor and research, research, research. Virtually every prediction can be disproven if you do even a tiny amount thinking and fact-checking (from proper, credible sources, of course).

6. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I hear that in the year 2000 all computers will explode themselves.

7. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    dude dont worry.in the bible it says no man knows, no matter how ancient. not even jesus knows,nor the angels in heaven, but GOD. humans ARENT GOD. remember when the world was supposed to end a few saturdays ago? im not typing from the grave :lol  . im 15 and dont believe it.mortals like us ARE NOT suppose to know when it ends anyways(according to bible)! if you actually read the bible, it disapproves ALL doomsday dates and theories,in one passage.do yourself a HUGE favor, and dont.believe.the.false.prophets! hope this helped! and im not bullsh*ting either. its all left up to God ;) 

8. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I remember that day. I was so scared that day, I didn't eat at all, I didn't sleep, I kept watching videos on youtube about people thinking it's true and polls of the same topic and well, you probably don't want to know about what I've been letting out when was wetting myself:poop . At first I stop believingn him the next day until...

...Oh great! Thanks a lot, you just made my fear even worst because now I'm reminded about his next prediction this year Oct 21!:cry 

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Believe whatever you want. The world is not ending next year, just like it did not end on January 1st 2000, April 21 2011, May 21 2011 or any other date you can name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.