N.E.S.T. Global Alliance question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by squawkbox74, Dec 31, 2009.

1. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

I just got ROTF Bludgeon, and it came with the little sticker. Now I know I need to get 3 of them and mail them in, but what am I suppose to put them on?

2. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The upcoming two-pack of Bumblebee and Soundwave comes with the card you need for the mail-away Ravage.

3. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    theres a special form coming from the Bumblebee/Soundwave 2 pack thats due out later.

4. squawkbox74

squawkbox74 Mawile enthusiast

Oh...
    dammit

5. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Charming. Don't think I'll be bothering with this anyhow, but I don't think I realized you HAD to buy those two.

The new Ravage probably is nicer, but my first one didn't do a lot for me. In fact it was THE toy that made me realize I should stop buying ROTF stuff unless it was just amazing.

Soundwave, Ravage, and the Fallen are all figures I probably wouldn't have lost any sleep over if I hadn't gotten them. (although soundwave is the coolest of the three- if there should happen to be a better thought out large voyager/leader class next time I might be in love).

6. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I'm wondering if you actually have to buy that two pack with the order form or if someone could just scan it and you print it out and send it in. I mean come on, if it is 3 stickers that you need, that's ATLEAST 30 bucks if they all consisted of just deluxes. And after seeing how that Wal-Mart exclusive two pack of Blowpipes and Sideways cost 30 bucks (I wasn't aware that coming in a cardboard box made them worth 10 dollars more together <_<) I'm not too keen on spending almost the same amount of money I already spent for an overpriced two pack.